Green Links for May 3rd through May 5th
Reading material: May 3rd through May 5th
- Oil and the future of cleantech are NOT separable | ZDNet.com - Any change in the political or economic situation with regards to oil, natural gas or coal directly affects how investors, consumers and regulators see clean tech alternatives.
- A quiz to measure your eco anxiety level! - We at mycrabonstash believe that every person on Earth should be concerned about how we impact on our environment. But this whole idea of eco anxiety attacks seem to be missing the point. We don’t recommend anxiety, we recommend positive change.
- A very nice site on the pros and pros of screwing in energy saving lightbulbs! - The name sounds a bit like an Obama slogan, but the site is a great tribute to how you can save money and try to save the planet at the same time with energy saving light bulbs!
- Spec It Green - This series of seminars focuses specifically on Green Building and the advantage of using local, sustainable building supplies and manufacturer
- OptiSolar sets sights on world’s largest solar farm | Green Tech - CNET News.com - OptiSolar aims to build the largest solar farm in the world some 100 miles north of Los Angeles. It would amount to 550 megawatts and power the equivalent of 190,000 homes.